1.3

Terrible.Bought 3 piece sofa set in tan color.

It turned green. When i called customer service they wouldnt help. Said just over a year and they wont do anything. Dont buy.

Poor quality.

Poorer customer service.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Bad Boy Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bad Boy Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bad Boy Furniture bonded leather sectional for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

so what if it's green? deal with it.

Bad Boy Furniture - Extremely bad customer service, sells defective items horrible experience Bad Boy Furniture "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Broken Couch - Can't get a straight answer Bad Boy Furniture "Bought a sectional in June 2017. I noticed it was slightly sagged in the chaise but I assumed it was the design, until I noticed it getting worse. I flipped..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Washer Bad Boy Furniture "I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Very bad product quality and terrible customer service at stroe level. Bad Boy Furniture "very bad store to purchase things from. Store manager Brian in Whitby lacks customer service experience and is very rude. I have no idea who put this in a store..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more