Style and Design

Update by user Jun 15, 2015

I also forgot to mention that the seams are comming out and the frame on the sofa and love seat are bent.

I'm just soo dissapointed !

Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2015

HORRIBLE SERVICE .

I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking EXTENSIVELY.

They refuse to give my money back, refuse to send me a new set of the same couches, refuse to give me a different couch set if I don't pay the difference ( even though they should be reimbursing me for putting me through so much *** in such little time ) .

I have a family of 6 and cannot send one couch at a time , or all my couches at the same time to get fixed ONCE AGAIN. I also take great care of my furniture.

I will be contacting a lawyer to file a lawsuit .

Such a terrible company to buy furniture or appliances from which such bad customer service that doesn't even call you back even if you leave multiple voice mail messages!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bad boy furniture customer care from Bad Boy Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bad Boy Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bad Boy Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #998102

Hello, we're sorry to hear about this. Please email our team with your order number at social@nooobody.com