On September 11,2014 we purchased a sofa, love seat and chair in your Scarborough store.(Sales bill No.
K187417) in that time I bought additional Five (5) years Solid Gold warranty.
On October 2015, I noticed the fabric on one of the seats on the sofa started blistering. In addition the back of the sofa doesn't remain strait. On the beginning of November 2015, I called the Bad Boy service department and I reported the Issue.
They sent the service expert to see the problems. The service man took a picture of the seat and he did admit that the fabric s defective. Then he moved the sofa to the front and he noticed that the steel frame of the sofa is bent. He wrote the problems and he left.
On December 15, Bad Boy service department called and they stated that the warranty doesn't cover these repairs, with no explanation.I will like to know why the salesman tries to sell the warranty when it doesn't cover the material of the product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "After months of fighting with bad boys and their customer service , I got my cushion back from them. It was repaired. But it's happening again only a month and..."
- "Terrible. Bought 3 piece sofa set in tan color. It turned green. When i called customer service they wouldnt help. Said just over a year and they wont..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Paper too narrow. How could this happen? Is this for narrow minded people? We bought this at Walmart. When opening one of the sis - packs this roll came out...."
- "The worst delevery i have ever seen. Very bad qality furniture. I ordered a bedroom which arrived damaged and missing parts. Spoke to customer service who promised a replacement which..."
- "I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped. They basically told..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."