Style and Design

On September 11,2014 we purchased a sofa, love seat and chair in your Scarborough store.(Sales bill No.

K187417) in that time I bought additional Five (5) years Solid Gold warranty.

On October 2015, I noticed the fabric on one of the seats on the sofa started blistering. In addition the back of the sofa doesn't remain strait. On the beginning of November 2015, I called the Bad Boy service department and I reported the Issue.

They sent the service expert to see the problems. The service man took a picture of the seat and he did admit that the fabric s defective. Then he moved the sofa to the front and he noticed that the steel frame of the sofa is bent. He wrote the problems and he left.

On December 15, Bad Boy service department called and they stated that the warranty doesn't cover these repairs, with no explanation.I will like to know why the salesman tries to sell the warranty when it doesn't cover the material of the product.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bad Boy Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bad Boy Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bad Boy Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1149839

Did you ever get anywhere?My problem is much the same.

Poor quality and they do not stand behind any extra purchased warranty plan by Zucora.

I have the same problem and told by the The Gold Warranty Company "not covered" 1300.00 later the couch belongs at the curb!!