On September 11,2014 we purchased a sofa, love seat and chair in your Scarborough store.(Sales bill No.
K187417) in that time I bought additional Five (5) years Solid Gold warranty.
On October 2015, I noticed the fabric on one of the seats on the sofa started blistering. In addition the back of the sofa doesn't remain strait. On the beginning of November 2015, I called the Bad Boy service department and I reported the Issue.
They sent the service expert to see the problems. The service man took a picture of the seat and he did admit that the fabric s defective. Then he moved the sofa to the front and he noticed that the steel frame of the sofa is bent. He wrote the problems and he left.
On December 15, Bad Boy service department called and they stated that the warranty doesn't cover these repairs, with no explanation.I will like to know why the salesman tries to sell the warranty when it doesn't cover the material of the product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."
- "The worst delevery i have ever seen. Very bad qality furniture. I ordered a bedroom which arrived damaged and missing parts. Spoke to customer service who promised a replacement which..."
- "I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped. They basically told..."