I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and love seat on July 2013
4005 SOFA (Sofas - Stationary) SKU#: 096834
4005 LOVESEAT (Loveseats - Stationary) SKU#: 096835
We also purchased Bad Boy Solid Gold protection plan.
The material has started to crack on the arms and seat cushions. Also stitching on one of the arms on the love seat is coming apart. On Jan 18th I contacted Zucora (Bad Boy Protection Plan) and opened a case for the cracking. On Jan 25th I received an e-mail from them advising me that unfortunately, after reviewing my service request, they regret to advise that the situation for which I have requested service is not covered by the accidental stain or damage protection plan I purchased from Bad Boy.
The cracking will soon be so bad that no one will be able to sit on the furniture.
I have contacted Bad Boy and they said thr only thing they can do is have a truck pick up and deliver the furniture to Sofa By Fancy to be re-covered at my own expense. Why would I do that?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We bought new bed and other furnitures on July 22. They delivered to us second week of August. My husband started to assemble the bed and we found out legs..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "When I bought my Fiat 500L last July and picked it up. It was not detailed. There were two small parts to be replaced and the car was not filled..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."