Mississauga, Ontario

I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and love seat on July 2013

4005 SOFA (Sofas - Stationary) SKU#: 096834

4005 LOVESEAT (Loveseats - Stationary) SKU#: 096835

We also purchased Bad Boy Solid Gold protection plan.

The material has started to crack on the arms and seat cushions. Also stitching on one of the arms on the love seat is coming apart. On Jan 18th I contacted Zucora (Bad Boy Protection Plan) and opened a case for the cracking. On Jan 25th I received an e-mail from them advising me that unfortunately, after reviewing my service request, they regret to advise that the situation for which I have requested service is not covered by the accidental stain or damage protection plan I purchased from Bad Boy.

The cracking will soon be so bad that no one will be able to sit on the furniture.

I have contacted Bad Boy and they said thr only thing they can do is have a truck pick up and deliver the furniture to Sofa By Fancy to be re-covered at my own expense. Why would I do that?

Review about: Bad Boy Furniture Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Orphenannie
Barrie, Ontario, Canada #1324453

I to have had same experience with our sofa and chair purchased at bad boy in barrie ont