Bad Boy Furniture-Rip Off

I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and love seat on July 2013

4005 SOFA (Sofas - Stationary) SKU#: 096834

4005 LOVESEAT (Loveseats - Stationary) SKU#: 096835

We also purchased Bad Boy Solid Gold protection plan.

The material has started to crack on the arms and seat cushions. Also stitching on one of the arms on the love seat is coming apart. On Jan 18th I contacted Zucora (Bad Boy Protection Plan) and opened a case for the cracking. On Jan 25th I received an e-mail from them advising me that unfortunately, after reviewing my service request, they regret to advise that the situation for which I have requested service is not covered by the accidental stain or damage protection plan I purchased from Bad Boy.

The cracking will soon be so bad that no one will be able to sit on the furniture.

I have contacted Bad Boy and they said thr only thing they can do is have a truck pick up and deliver the furniture to Sofa By Fancy to be re-covered at my own expense. Why would I do that?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #787589

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bad Boy Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.