Bad Boy Furniture Shipping Service Review from Mississauga, Ontario
We bought new bed and other furnitures on July 22.They delivered to us second week of August.
My husband started to assemble the bed and we found out legs were missing. The next day he called the bad boy customer service and told them bed parts was I complete. then they told us someone will come August 29 to bring the missing part and assemble them for us. Someone came On the 29 of August and they brought leg for the bed but unfortunately it was the wrong size.
My husband called again and told them what was going on. They said " delivery guy picked up the wrong item and actually the leg is here ready to deliver." So my husband asked them just mail it to us instead of waiting for another 2 weeks again. They mailed and I picked up today from Purolator but I was so disappointed, pissed, mad you name it. They mailed this missing leg.
See picture below. Are you kidding me????
What a poor/bad service.This is absolutely ridiculous.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Canada, Ontario While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's. He was driving black SUV. Same story as everyone else. Because..."
- "A youtuber Simplynessa15 ordered a large roast beef melt and got a sickness called Helicobacter pylori. Which basically eats away your stomach and you can DIE from that. ..."
- "Below is the last email I sent & to date no response. Pictures of what I ordered (merry Christmas picture) and other picture is what I got. To the attention of..."