We bought new bed and other furnitures on July 22.They delivered to us second week of August.

My husband started to assemble the bed and we found out legs were missing. The next day he called the bad boy customer service and told them bed parts was I complete. then they told us someone will come August 29 to bring the missing part and assemble them for us. Someone came On the 29 of August and they brought leg for the bed but unfortunately it was the wrong size.

My husband called again and told them what was going on. They said " delivery guy picked up the wrong item and actually the leg is here ready to deliver." So my husband asked them just mail it to us instead of waiting for another 2 weeks again. They mailed and I picked up today from Purolator but I was so disappointed, pissed, mad you name it. They mailed this missing leg.

See picture below. Are you kidding me????

What a poor/bad service.This is absolutely ridiculous.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bad Boy Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bad Boy Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bad Boy Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments