Bad Boy Furniture Shipping Service Review from Mississauga, Ontario
We bought new bed and other furnitures on July 22.They delivered to us second week of August.
My husband started to assemble the bed and we found out legs were missing. The next day he called the bad boy customer service and told them bed parts was I complete. then they told us someone will come August 29 to bring the missing part and assemble them for us. Someone came On the 29 of August and they brought leg for the bed but unfortunately it was the wrong size.
My husband called again and told them what was going on. They said " delivery guy picked up the wrong item and actually the leg is here ready to deliver." So my husband asked them just mail it to us instead of waiting for another 2 weeks again. They mailed and I picked up today from Purolator but I was so disappointed, pissed, mad you name it. They mailed this missing leg.
See picture below. Are you kidding me????
What a poor/bad service.This is absolutely ridiculous.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "On September 11,2014 we purchased a sofa, love seat and chair in your Scarborough store. (Sales bill No. K187417) in that time I bought additional Five (5) years Solid Gold..."
- "I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer..."
- "My 16 year old daughter decided to splurge her hard-earned savings on Pandora earrings for me for Christmas. She made sure to get a gift exchange receipt as she..."
- "I have been dealing with Wag Jag for 2 months now for the same sale issue.I ordered from their perfume deal which offered a variety of styles I placed my order..."
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."