Bad Boy Furniture Shipping Service Review from Mississauga, Ontario

12 of 154 Bad Boy Furniture reviews

We bought new bed and other furnitures on July 22.They delivered to us second week of August.

My husband started to assemble the bed and we found out legs were missing. The next day he called the bad boy customer service and told them bed parts was I complete. then they told us someone will come August 29 to bring the missing part and assemble them for us. Someone came On the 29 of August and they brought leg for the bed but unfortunately it was the wrong size.

My husband called again and told them what was going on. They said " delivery guy picked up the wrong item and actually the leg is here ready to deliver." So my husband asked them just mail it to us instead of waiting for another 2 weeks again. They mailed and I picked up today from Purolator but I was so disappointed, pissed, mad you name it. They mailed this missing leg.

See picture below. Are you kidding me????

What a poor/bad service.This is absolutely ridiculous.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 154 Bad Boy Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.