Style and Design

Have been trying to get a broken sofa latch replaced for about 6 weeks with no luck...customer service sucks...do not buy from this company

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Bad Boy Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bad Boy Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bad Boy Furniture sofa latch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #940986

Hello - we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please email our team at social@nooobody.com so that we can work with you towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

Bad Boy Furniture - Terrible Customer Service - It's been 3 weeks since my wrong delivery and still no resolution Bad Boy Furniture "On November 19, 2016 I purchased a leather recliner sofa and love seat from your Barrie location. Delivery was set up for Friday November 25, 2016. I received a call..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Washer Bad Boy Furniture "I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Sofa by Fancy  bought at Bad Boy Bad Boy Furniture "We bought a loveseat and sofa at Bad Boys in Brampton in Oct. of 2013. The furniture was manufactured ar Sofa by Fancy. I also bought a warranty. The sofa..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Poor customer service Bad Boy Furniture "I bought several items from the Scarborough location in mid March 2017, including a mirrored console table. When the delivery guys showed up they told me to open the box..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more