1.4

After months of fighting with bad boys and their customer service , I got my cushion back from them.It was repaired.

But it's happening again only a month and a bit and the one cushion has split open .

Will the rest do it ?What to do ?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bad Boy Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bad Boy Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bad Boy Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Bad Boy Furniture - Don't be trapped by bad guys at bad boy. Bad Boy Furniture "Totally garbage. I bought a sofa set with their advised warranty. After a year it all ripped apart. Contacted warranty, they had a simple answer that We only cover..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Extremely bad customer service, sells defective items horrible experience Bad Boy Furniture "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Poor Customer service. WARRANTY SUCKS! Bad Boy Furniture "On September 11,2014 we purchased a sofa, love seat and chair in your Scarborough store. (Sales bill No. K187417) in that time I bought additional Five (5) years Solid Gold..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Bonded Leather Sectional Review from Markham, Ontario Bad Boy Furniture "Terrible. Bought 3 piece sofa set in tan color. It turned green. When i called customer service they wouldnt help. Said just over a year and they wont..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more