Featured Not resolved

Early December 2017 we had some furniture delivered to my newly purchased home.The couch was a bit tight and the delivery men were struggling to get the couch through the front door.

They were pushing fairly hard but could not get the couch in, they finally decided to take the front door off. Upon opening the coffee tables we found the middle brace to be chipped in several areas. Upon further review of the door they were pushing my couch against, we found that they scratched the door and took out a 3-4 inch piece of wood. Upon reviewing with the GM of the Ancaster store, he said he "would take care of us"as there was a VIP event and he knew we needed some appliances.

He also advised that he had called customer service (corporate I assume), and had our concerns put to the top of the list.it has now been a week since out initial reporting, and we have followed up with emails, and have received zero response or resolution.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Good customer service at the store, Sales people and customer service at the actual store.

I didn't like: Lack of response and follow up to concerns, Follow up and resolution process.

Comments