1.1

We bought a table there 4 months ago and are still stressing out about it After purchasing it 4 months ago we contacted them because of a scratch and...that's right...4 months later we're still dealing with them because every time they take the table away to fix it, it comes back with even more scratches than before.

This last one the table was actually crushed when we opened the box, but the funny thing is that the box was not crushed - which means that someone actually put a crushed table in a box. Clearly they could care less about their products or customer satisfaction.

And don't get me started on their customer service - probably the most stressful experience in my life dealing with a store.Please save yourself a headache and avoid this store!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of table from Bad Boy Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bad Boy Furniture to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality and customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bad Boy Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments