I bought a Stove from Lastmans BadBoy, which was promised to be ready for pick up today and wasn't.I found a stove from a competitor for cheaper (same stove although the model of the competitors was one up ge JCPD240D vs 250D).

I asked them if they would match since its essentially the same stove and it would help make up for mine being late. They said no not the the same model, so I asked if I could cancel my order and they said no all sales final.

I would call the cus service number but they are now closed and the competitors price ends today.I guess I am stuck with the Boy stove but I will never shop there again and will tell all my friends not to..all for the sake of matching a price $50 cheaper.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

badboy2013

Hello

We sorry to find out your disappointment due to delay. We want to

assure you that our customer satisfaction is very important to us.

Please contact us at service@nooobody.com and our dedicated service

team will be happy to provide you assistance.

Regards,

Bad Boy Furniture - Customer Care Review from London, Ontario Bad Boy Furniture "HORRIBLE SERVICE . I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Reclining couch set Bad Boy Furniture "I purchase a reclining couch set last march. I bought the 5 year warranty and have called and complained about the material wearing down (11 months old) I have called..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Sofa Review from Mountain View, California Bad Boy Furniture "After months of fighting with bad boys and their customer service , I got my cushion back from them. It was repaired. But it's happening again only a month and..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture-Rip Off Bad Boy Furniture "I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more