I recently had a very disappointing experience at your Bad Boy Brampton, Ontario, Canada store.I paid in full for a gas stove to be picked up at a later date, but the gas connection installer who your sales rep referred to me told that the connection could not be installed because of the placing of the gas meter and the kitchen being on the opposite end of the house so I went back to the store for a refund only to be told that the money will not be refunded and it is no small amount - about 800 dollars!

what kind of a store policy is this where you take the customers' money but are not willing to give it back, I have never seen such a bad dealing. For lack of a better word , this is like money grab.The store does not clearly state its policy and the cashier is supposed to inform if there is such a policy in place , every other store does it, I guess everybody just wanted their commission at the cost of abusing their customer.

I hope you would look into this matter and resolve the issue.If it cannot be resolved I am willing to take it to a step higher to business bureaus or whoever can help with this situation.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

badboy2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #706981

Dear Anonymous,

Lastman's Bad Boy is committed to providing our customers with the best product, prices and service possible. Our sales specialists are trained to work with you to ensure the model selected meets your needs and requirements, however if there is an issue with your order, we are ready to work with you to provide options and solutions that work.

If we can still be of assistance in this matter, we welcome you to call into our customer care department at 1-877-888-0050 #350, or if you prefer to contact us via our online contact us form available on our website, we would be pleased to look into this matter for you.

Sincerely,