Style and Design

I purchased a Whirlpool WHITE washer from Bad Boy furniture about 5 weeks ago.They promised the order will only take 2 weeks.

We had gone away on vacation and hoped that the washer will be delivered by the time we returned. They delivered it and it was GREY!!. Did not accept delivery and called the furniture store to find out why they sent Grey when my order was for a White one. Once again said they will deliver another one a week later.

Wait for delivery and did not get a call. Told the washer was not in store because it was damaged. Again waited for another 2 weeks and still no washer. DO NOT Deal with BAD BOY FURNITURE.

Most definitely get run around from the sales people and manager.

Requested a refund and cancelled the order.HAD enough BS from this company!!!!

Review about: Bad Boy Furniture Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Bad Boy Furniture - Sofa by Fancy  bought at Bad Boy Bad Boy Furniture "We bought a loveseat and sofa at Bad Boys in Brampton in Oct. of 2013. The furniture was manufactured ar Sofa by Fancy. I also bought a warranty. The sofa..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Customer Care Review from London, Ontario Bad Boy Furniture "HORRIBLE SERVICE . I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Sofa Review from Mississauga, Ontario Bad Boy Furniture "Bought a sofa only four months old and it start peeling and they dont care we been waiting for them to fix it these people once they get your money..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Crappy Livingroom Sofa And Recliner Bad Boy Furniture "We Bought Bonded Leather Sofa And Matching Recliner From Bad Boy In Barrie In Dec 2013 Abd 4 Yrs Later It Has Peeled And Flaked And A Spring Is Broken..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more