Bad Boy Furniture - Don't be trapped by bad guys at bad boy.
Totally garbage. I bought a sofa set with their advised warranty. After a year it all ripped apart. Contacted warranty, they had a simple answer that We only cover accedental damage. Contacted bad boy's rude staff and manager, they simply replied they can't do anything about that.
In reply I did free advertisement for them and stoped hundreds of my friends and relatives from buying the junk frm badboy. I request every one to do the same to help someone they love and know and kick these suckers out of the market. Not only their name is bad but they are bad in real.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sofa Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend and I were looking for reviews on a TV we just bought at Bad Boy Furniture in the Whitby Mall and discovered that we paid an extra $137.50..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I bought an ASUS computer monitor recently, only to find that it shuts down every time you begin to read something on the screen. How could this be? Any..."
- "Grooming Salon Today July 23, 2016 I took my 10 month old 4LB Shorkie to Petsmart in Barrhaven as I always do to get groomed. He is special needs and I..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."