Cambridge, Ontario
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

Totally garbage. I bought a sofa set with their advised warranty. After a year it all ripped apart. Contacted warranty, they had a simple answer that We only cover accedental damage. Contacted bad boy's rude staff and manager, they simply replied they can't do anything about that.

In reply I did free advertisement for them and stoped hundreds of my friends and relatives from buying the junk frm badboy. I request every one to do the same to help someone they love and know and kick these suckers out of the market. Not only their name is bad but they are bad in real.

liaquat66@hotmail.com

Review about: Sofa Set.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Thanks for the information I will not proceed to website waste of time

judyleighb

wish I had read all the reviews, would have saved me the mistake of shopping there!

Bad Boy Furniture - Review about Leather Sofa from London, Ontario Bad Boy Furniture "HORRIBLE SERVICE . I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Washer Bad Boy Furniture "I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Review about Sofa from Mississauga, Ontario Bad Boy Furniture "Bought a sofa only four months old and it start peeling and they dont care we been waiting for them to fix it these people once they get your money..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture-Rip Off Bad Boy Furniture "I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more