Featured 100% full Not resolved

Totally garbage. I bought a sofa set with their advised warranty. After a year it all ripped apart. Contacted warranty, they had a simple answer that We only cover accedental damage. Contacted bad boy's rude staff and manager, they simply replied they can't do anything about that.

In reply I did free advertisement for them and stoped hundreds of my friends and relatives from buying the junk frm badboy. I request every one to do the same to help someone they love and know and kick these suckers out of the market. Not only their name is bad but they are bad in real.

liaquat66@hotmail.com

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Thanks for the information I will not proceed to website waste of time

judyleighb

wish I had read all the reviews, would have saved me the mistake of shopping there!

Bad Boy Furniture - Broken Couch - Can't get a straight answer Bad Boy Furniture "Bought a sectional in June 2017. I noticed it was slightly sagged in the chaise but I assumed it was the design, until I noticed it getting worse. I flipped..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Sofa Review from Mountain View, California Bad Boy Furniture "After months of fighting with bad boys and their customer service , I got my cushion back from them. It was repaired. But it's happening again only a month and..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Extremely bad customer service, sells defective items horrible experience Bad Boy Furniture "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Customer Care Review from London, Ontario Bad Boy Furniture "HORRIBLE SERVICE . I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more