Cambridge, Ontario
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Totally garbage. I bought a sofa set with their advised warranty. After a year it all ripped apart. Contacted warranty, they had a simple answer that We only cover accedental damage. Contacted bad boy's rude staff and manager, they simply replied they can't do anything about that.

In reply I did free advertisement for them and stoped hundreds of my friends and relatives from buying the junk frm badboy. I request every one to do the same to help someone they love and know and kick these suckers out of the market. Not only their name is bad but they are bad in real.

liaquat66@hotmail.com

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Thanks for the information I will not proceed to website waste of time

judyleighb

wish I had read all the reviews, would have saved me the mistake of shopping there!

Bad Boy Furniture - Sofa Review from Mountain View, California Bad Boy Furniture "After months of fighting with bad boys and their customer service , I got my cushion back from them. It was repaired. But it's happening again only a month and..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Poor Customer service. WARRANTY SUCKS! Bad Boy Furniture "On September 11,2014 we purchased a sofa, love seat and chair in your Scarborough store. (Sales bill No. K187417) in that time I bought additional Five (5) years Solid Gold..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Review about Sofa from Mississauga, Ontario Bad Boy Furniture "Bought a sofa only four months old and it start peeling and they dont care we been waiting for them to fix it these people once they get your money..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Review about Bonded Leather Sectional from Markham, Ontario Bad Boy Furniture "Terrible. Bought 3 piece sofa set in tan color. It turned green. When i called customer service they wouldnt help. Said just over a year and they wont..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more