Style and Design

Was in to purchase a kitchen package.Was asked by the salesman why we were buying new appliances.

Than asked if we had been to other places. I was honest and said yes (who doesn't shop for the best deal?) he asked where BadBoy was in this list. I replied with the stores we checked out. Knew exactly which package we wanted.

Showed him. He went off to get a price. Came back, than asked us what the "others" have been telling us about delivery. If they claim to get it in a few weeks than they're wrong.

It'll take 6 weeks. Told him we were flexible anyways so it didn't really matter. He says that he'll than see what he can do. Returns with another price, PRETAX, NO DELIVERY, NO SERVICE!

Hands us the card and says "by the way, I don't like being SHOPPED AROUND" and leaves arrogantly. Well guess what BadBoy?? We bought the exact package ($5600) from someone else! You won't have to worry about getting "SHOPPED AROUND" by us anymore as we will not be visiting ANY of your locations.

Very disappointed.Left PISSED!!

Review about: Bad Boy Furniture Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

"Bad Boy" sounds like "Little Boy" or "*** Boy" to me.

The one thing people always remember about your business regardless of what they did or did not purchase is the way they felt when they left.