2.1
Style and Design

I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the issue started when they tried to set up the chairs.

They guys they sent could not setup the chairs (3 chairs were wobbly and one chair could not setup at all) and they advised that the chairs were defective. Their service department did not sent any service person as they do not work after hours, they lady at the service department was extremely rude and mentioned that I have to keep the defective items as it is not their fault that the items were defective. We called the store manager several times to discuss the options. We even offered them to take the chairs back, fix them and bring them back but it seems that customer service is not the priority for this company and neither the store manager or the service department has any interest in resolving this.

I was really exited to buy this chairs now it has turned into a horrible experience. We already invited guests over for charismas and New year and we are not sure when/whether the chairs will repaired before Charismas.

Very bad experience with this company. please stay away..

Product or Service Mentioned: Bad Boy Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Preferred solution: Take the chairs back, fix it or replace with non defective items and bring them back .

I liked: Design, Delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor quality of the product, Defective items, Store manager lack of initiative to resolve the issue.

Comments