200 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

Update by user Jan 15, 2021

As of today January 15, 2021 nothing changed. I've opened dispute via Paypal and waiting for refund.

I want to cut off all ties with liars from Bad Boy Furniture, forget about this nightmare of dealing with Bad Boy Furniture and order missing parts from other store.My advice to others: STAY AWAY FROM BAD BOY FURNITURE!!! NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

Update by user Dec 16, 2020

My order was not delivered after more than 4 months of waiting. No word from company when they will deliver it.

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2020

I've placed the order #100012**** (bedroom set furniture) on August 10, 2020 with promised delivery of 4-8 weeks.

As of today, December 15, 2020, all delivery dates for my order already passed more than twice. The Bad Boy Furniture

neglects and ignores its customers once they received the payment.

The customer support doesn't exist in this company, when you call their phone number, they identify customers by the phone number and put them on undefined hold, then they simply drop call.

Wasted several hours in attempts to reach customer support with no success.

Filled complaint with BBB, which already had a few hundreds complaints against Bad Boy Furniture.

After that received phone call from Bad Boy Furniture. They promised to deliver set, including bed, by the end of November which of course was lie.

On December 4, mocked us by delivering half of set without bed, forcing us fifth month in the row to sleep on the floor.

To sum up: no bed, no customer support, no respect for customers, no firm date for delivery, nothing besides

ignorance, lies and neglect.

User's recommendation: Stay away fron this company. Never buy anything from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Monetary Loss: $1979.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bad Boy Furniture Cons: Lying to customers regarding delivery date, Neglect customers, No customer service.

Location: 500 Fenmar Drive, North York, ON M9L 2V5

Bad Boy Furniture - More than 4 months waiting for delivery of bedroom set.
Explore video interviews