1.6
Style and Design

I bought a diningroom set from Bad Boy in London Ont.The first one delivered was scratched and dented with chunks of wood missing, the second one delivered the screws were stripped and I was unable to put it together.

The furniture store sent out a tech only to confirm yes, they were striped. That was 5 days ago since the tech came. I have been without a dining room table since the first of November. 'Noooooobody' will return my calls or answer my questions.

I want a refund and I want them to come pick up the pieces of dining room furniture littering my condo. I want to be able to have a dining room set by Christmas so I can sit with my family for a meal. AT Bad Boy, the costumer is never right or first.

I was warned not to shop here but didn't listen and now I'm paying the price.Not even sure why this place even exists still, nothing but garbage.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service and no one to help when needed replacement parts. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of diningroom table and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Bad Boy Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned diningroom table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bad Boy Furniture.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1272424

Im having the same problem with my dining table set. It was delivered november 6th, its november 17 now, and i still cant put it together because the screws for the table and instruction manual are both maising.. its just sitting there, making the house look a mess.

BadBoyFurnitureCares
Brampton, Ontario, Canada #1245703
Bad Boy Furniture Verified Representative

Hello - we're extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We've sent you a private message so we can help. Please send us your info to socialmedia@nooobody.com and reference review 960972