Bought a couch from Bad Boy last April and was told numerous times that it was coming from overseas.I was also told that the bent bracket was on back order ; but would be rectified.

We have since informed them of insufficient padding and a pinhole in the material. We also have some threads hanging and haven't cut them off yet. Another defect. I did send Bad Boy customer support some pictures and they said it was normal wear and tear.

This info. and memo came from the manager at the Whitby store.I have called customer service numerous times; with no response. I even followed up to make sure that customer service got the pictures. No response.

It was very interesting in the difference in attitude of both managers. At first ; they would do anything for you but as soon as they talked to customer service ; they would do nothing. One of them even walked away from us.I don't know what to do now. I contacted Better Business Bureau and they finally closed the case and we still have had no reaction from Bad Boy.I don't know if taking them to small claims court would get me results or not.

Can someone please send me in the right direction?This has been going on since April.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service,bad quality" of sectional sofa. Bad Boy Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sectional sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bad Boy Furniture.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments