Bad Boy Furniture - Review about Bonded Leather Sectional from Markham, Ontario
Terrible.Bought 3 piece sofa set in tan color.
It turned green. When i called customer service they wouldnt help. Said just over a year and they wont do anything. Dont buy.
Poorer customer service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bonded Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Here's my review of Densmore's prep course: I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so..."
- "I purchased the consulting accelerator program online in August and then had a death in my immediate family so I emailed Sam's help desk asking if they would honor their..."
- "We found this company through homestars.com and after meeting with thepresident Tony Hellman, decided that based on what we had seen wewould use him to replace the flooring in our..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."