Bad Boy Furniture - Review about Extra Charges from Ajax, Ontario

80 of 154 Bad Boy Furniture reviews

My boyfriend and I were looking for reviews on a TV we just bought at Bad Boy Furniture in the Whitby Mall and discovered that we paid an extra $137.50 compared to Best Buys price. I thought "Nooo Body beats Bad Boy?"

When I asked what was the best price I could get on the TV they were firm on the ticket price and the sales lady out right stated that we wouldn't get it cheaper anywhere else. Not only that but in a final sales attempt she said had just checked the computer and it was priced incorrectly and was actually $100 MORE and she would sell it to us for the ticketed price leading us to believe we were getting an even better deal and ultimately making our final decision to buy the TV.

To confirm this I tried to find it on their web site but it was no where to be found. I was re directed to shop.ca where I found the TV on their supplied by Bad Boy for $100 LESS than the price we paid in store. on top of that the delivery was FREE.

It will be 1 week on Sunday since we requested a price match and the issue still has not been resolved. However we received our delivery today and the screen was CRACKED! I wonder how long its going to take this issue to be resolved...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
80 of 154 Bad Boy Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.