My boyfriend and I were looking for reviews on a TV we just bought at Bad Boy Furniture in the Whitby Mall and discovered that we paid an extra $137.50 compared to Best Buys price. I thought "Nooo Body beats Bad Boy?"
When I asked what was the best price I could get on the TV they were firm on the ticket price and the sales lady out right stated that we wouldn't get it cheaper anywhere else. Not only that but in a final sales attempt she said had just checked the computer and it was priced incorrectly and was actually $100 MORE and she would sell it to us for the ticketed price leading us to believe we were getting an even better deal and ultimately making our final decision to buy the TV.
To confirm this I tried to find it on their web site but it was no where to be found. I was re directed to shop.ca where I found the TV on their supplied by Bad Boy for $100 LESS than the price we paid in store. on top of that the delivery was FREE.
It will be 1 week on Sunday since we requested a price match and the issue still has not been resolved. However we received our delivery today and the screen was CRACKED! I wonder how long its going to take this issue to be resolved...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Extra Charges
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Totally garbage. I bought a sofa set with their advised warranty. After a year it all ripped apart. Contacted warranty, they had a simple answer that We only cover..."
- "I have a problem with a handbag that I purchased last year in October ( it's still under 1 year warranty). I didn't wear it too often but about a..."
- "My mom found this site and most of her private information was publicly available. She felt violated especially as she is on do not call/contact lists. We tried getting her page..."
- "At 3:20pm of June 26,2016 me and my wife bought a Sketchers sandals at the Outlet by ELS at Azusa. The item is a gift for our son. But..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."