Bad Boy Furniture - Review about Leather Sofa from London, Ontario
Update added by user Jun 15, 2015
I also forgot to mention that the seams are comming out and the frame on the sofa and love seat are bent.
I'm just soo dissapointed !
Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2015
HORRIBLE SERVICE .
I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking EXTENSIVELY.
They refuse to give my money back, refuse to send me a new set of the same couches, refuse to give me a different couch set if I don't pay the difference ( even though they should be reimbursing me for putting me through so much *** in such little time ) .
I have a family of 6 and cannot send one couch at a time , or all my couches at the same time to get fixed ONCE AGAIN. I also take great care of my furniture.
I will be contacting a lawyer to file a lawsuit .
Such a terrible company to buy furniture or appliances from which such bad customer service that doesn't even call you back even if you leave multiple voice mail messages!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Bought the CD downloaded it it sint explanitiry nor complete . I called their line ended in Texas they had a hard time finding the canadian phone number as it..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I ordered an engagement ring from Primestyle. It was embarrassing when I received it as one of the diamonds is almost black from being cut wrong. I upgraded..."