Bad Boy Furniture - Review about Leather Sofa from London, Ontario

44 of 154 Bad Boy Furniture reviews

Update added by user Jun 15, 2015

I also forgot to mention that the seams are comming out and the frame on the sofa and love seat are bent.

I'm just soo dissapointed !

Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2015

HORRIBLE SERVICE .

I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking EXTENSIVELY.

They refuse to give my money back, refuse to send me a new set of the same couches, refuse to give me a different couch set if I don't pay the difference ( even though they should be reimbursing me for putting me through so much *** in such little time ) .

I have a family of 6 and cannot send one couch at a time , or all my couches at the same time to get fixed ONCE AGAIN. I also take great care of my furniture.

I will be contacting a lawyer to file a lawsuit .

Such a terrible company to buy furniture or appliances from which such bad customer service that doesn't even call you back even if you leave multiple voice mail messages!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

44 of 154 Bad Boy Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Lastmans Bad Boy

Jun 22, 2015 #998102 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hello, we're sorry to hear about this. Please email our team with your order number at social@nooobody.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bad Boy Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bad Boy Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×