Bad Boy Furniture - Review about Leather Sofa from London, Ontario

Update added by user Jun 15, 2015

I also forgot to mention that the seams are comming out and the frame on the sofa and love seat are bent.

I'm just soo dissapointed !

Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2015

I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking EXTENSIVELY.

They refuse to give my money back, refuse to send me a new set of the same couches, refuse to give me a different couch set if I don't pay the difference ( even though they should be reimbursing me for putting me through so much *** in such little time ) .

I have a family of 6 and cannot send one couch at a time , or all my couches at the same time to get fixed ONCE AGAIN. I also take great care of my furniture.

I will be contacting a lawyer to file a lawsuit .

Such a terrible company to buy furniture or appliances from which such bad customer service that doesn't even call you back even if you leave multiple voice mail messages!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #650710 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bad Boy Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Lastmans Bad Boy

Jun 22, 2015 #998102 Toronto, Ontario

Hello, we're sorry to hear about this. Please email our team with your order number at

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.