London, Ontario
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 15, 2015

I also forgot to mention that the seams are comming out and the frame on the sofa and love seat are bent.

I'm just soo dissapointed !

Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2015

HORRIBLE SERVICE .

I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking EXTENSIVELY.

They refuse to give my money back, refuse to send me a new set of the same couches, refuse to give me a different couch set if I don't pay the difference ( even though they should be reimbursing me for putting me through so much *** in such little time ) .

I have a family of 6 and cannot send one couch at a time , or all my couches at the same time to get fixed ONCE AGAIN. I also take great care of my furniture.

I will be contacting a lawyer to file a lawsuit .

Such a terrible company to buy furniture or appliances from which such bad customer service that doesn't even call you back even if you leave multiple voice mail messages!!!

Review about: Bad Boy Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Lastmans Bad Boy
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #998102

Hello, we're sorry to hear about this. Please email our team with your order number at social@nooobody.com