Bad Boy Furniture - Sofa by Fancy bought at Bad Boy

We bought a loveseat and sofa at Bad Boys in Brampton in Oct.of 2013.

The furniture was manufactured ar Sofa by Fancy. I also bought a warranty. The sofa started to peel ( was bonded leather and didn't realize that it is prone to peeling nor was that explained when I bought the warranty).After about 10 months the sofa began to peel. I phoned Bad Boy awhile later and they told me that since a year was not up that the manufacturer was responsible for the repair.

They did arrange the repair however it took almost 6 moths to get it repaired. The sofa has again peeled and when I called Bad Boy to arrange for a warranty repair they informed me that the peeling is not covered under the warranty. I have lost my paperwork so I have to believe them when they say that it is not covered.

The lady said that bonded leather is prone to peeling so it is not covered.I asked her if they still sell bonded leather and she said that they do.

Why would a furniture company the size of Bad Boy sell a product that they know is defective and why would they sell a warranty and not do the due diligence of reading and explaining the warranty on this product

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Feeling cheated and ripped off
    • Policies

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Bonded Leather Sofa And Loveseat
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #845202

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bad Boy Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 23 #1177030 Aurora, Ontario

These crooks are really Bad Boy. Stay away from them. We had really bad experience with this store.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bad Boy Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bad Boy Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about