Bad Boy Furniture - Sofa by Fancy bought at Bad Boy
We bought a loveseat and sofa at Bad Boys in Brampton in Oct.of 2013.
The furniture was manufactured ar Sofa by Fancy. I also bought a warranty. The sofa started to peel ( was bonded leather and didn't realize that it is prone to peeling nor was that explained when I bought the warranty).After about 10 months the sofa began to peel. I phoned Bad Boy awhile later and they told me that since a year was not up that the manufacturer was responsible for the repair.
They did arrange the repair however it took almost 6 moths to get it repaired. The sofa has again peeled and when I called Bad Boy to arrange for a warranty repair they informed me that the peeling is not covered under the warranty. I have lost my paperwork so I have to believe them when they say that it is not covered.
The lady said that bonded leather is prone to peeling so it is not covered.I asked her if they still sell bonded leather and she said that they do.
Why would a furniture company the size of Bad Boy sell a product that they know is defective and why would they sell a warranty and not do the due diligence of reading and explaining the warranty on this product
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Feeling cheated and ripped off
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "Just ordered from here... Probably got scammed too. Been waiting FOREVER..."
- "Staples advertised "80 page coil notebooks" for 5 CENTS each. Great offer ofcourse. What made it even better? The fact that they explicitly stated on their flyer next to this item..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."