We bought a loveseat and sofa at Bad Boys in Brampton in Oct.of 2013.
The furniture was manufactured ar Sofa by Fancy. I also bought a warranty. The sofa started to peel ( was bonded leather and didn't realize that it is prone to peeling nor was that explained when I bought the warranty).After about 10 months the sofa began to peel. I phoned Bad Boy awhile later and they told me that since a year was not up that the manufacturer was responsible for the repair.
They did arrange the repair however it took almost 6 moths to get it repaired. The sofa has again peeled and when I called Bad Boy to arrange for a warranty repair they informed me that the peeling is not covered under the warranty. I have lost my paperwork so I have to believe them when they say that it is not covered.
The lady said that bonded leather is prone to peeling so it is not covered.I asked her if they still sell bonded leather and she said that they do.
Why would a furniture company the size of Bad Boy sell a product that they know is defective and why would they sell a warranty and not do the due diligence of reading and explaining the warranty on this product
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Feeling cheated and ripped off
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On September 11,2014 we purchased a sofa, love seat and chair in your Scarborough store. (Sales bill No. K187417) in that time I bought additional Five (5) years Solid Gold..."
- "Have been trying to get a broken sofa latch replaced for about 6 weeks with no luck...customer service sucks...do not buy from this company..."
- "I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer..."
- "THESE PPL ADVERTISE ALL OVER KIJIJI AND THEN COME AND SCAM YOU AND CAUSE WAY MORE DAMAGE TO YOUR CAR...CHANGED THEIR PHONE NUMBERS AND REFUSE TO FIX THE DAMAGE THEY..."
- "I HAVE BEEN IN THIS HOTEL FOR 3 DAYS AND THE STAFF HAVE NOT COME TO CLEAN MY ROOM. I COMPLAINED, TO CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY RUBAN, SEVERAL TIMES AND FINALLY..."
- "I have been ordering Jewlry from this company for years... They offer some of the best prices i have ever seen. The diamonds were real (i took a few items over a..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."