Bad Boy Furniture - Sofa by Fancy bought at Bad Boy
We bought a loveseat and sofa at Bad Boys in Brampton in Oct.of 2013.
The furniture was manufactured ar Sofa by Fancy. I also bought a warranty. The sofa started to peel ( was bonded leather and didn't realize that it is prone to peeling nor was that explained when I bought the warranty).After about 10 months the sofa began to peel. I phoned Bad Boy awhile later and they told me that since a year was not up that the manufacturer was responsible for the repair.
They did arrange the repair however it took almost 6 moths to get it repaired. The sofa has again peeled and when I called Bad Boy to arrange for a warranty repair they informed me that the peeling is not covered under the warranty. I have lost my paperwork so I have to believe them when they say that it is not covered.
The lady said that bonded leather is prone to peeling so it is not covered.I asked her if they still sell bonded leather and she said that they do.
Why would a furniture company the size of Bad Boy sell a product that they know is defective and why would they sell a warranty and not do the due diligence of reading and explaining the warranty on this product
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Feeling cheated and ripped off
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Bought a sofa only four months old and it start peeling and they dont care we been waiting for them to fix it these people once they get your money..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "charm seperated 2 days after I got it they will not exchange. Went to the bramalea city center to exchange need to speak to manager whos coming in in 2..."
- "I HAVE BEEN IN THIS HOTEL FOR 3 DAYS AND THE STAFF HAVE NOT COME TO CLEAN MY ROOM. I COMPLAINED, TO CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY RUBAN, SEVERAL TIMES AND FINALLY..."