2.0
Style and Design

We bought a loveseat and sofa at Bad Boys in Brampton in Oct.of 2013.

The furniture was manufactured ar Sofa by Fancy. I also bought a warranty. The sofa started to peel ( was bonded leather and didn't realize that it is prone to peeling nor was that explained when I bought the warranty).After about 10 months the sofa began to peel. I phoned Bad Boy awhile later and they told me that since a year was not up that the manufacturer was responsible for the repair.

They did arrange the repair however it took almost 6 moths to get it repaired. The sofa has again peeled and when I called Bad Boy to arrange for a warranty repair they informed me that the peeling is not covered under the warranty. I have lost my paperwork so I have to believe them when they say that it is not covered.

The lady said that bonded leather is prone to peeling so it is not covered.I asked her if they still sell bonded leather and she said that they do.

Why would a furniture company the size of Bad Boy sell a product that they know is defective and why would they sell a warranty and not do the due diligence of reading and explaining the warranty on this product

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of sofa by fancy sofa from Bad Boy Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bad Boy Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was feeling cheated and ripped off and policies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bad Boy Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Aurora, Ontario, Canada #1177030

These crooks are really Bad Boy. Stay away from them. We had really bad experience with this store.