Style and Design

Lastman Bad Boy Furniture is THE WORST FURNITURE STORE in Canada.

I ordered a 5 pc Kwality Lorie Black Dining Set on March 23rd, 2018.

First they told me the Table legs were out of stock so they could not deliver it on my requested date on Saturday, March 31st. However, on Wednesday, March 27th they said ALL pieces were available and that I needed to pay the FULL amount to guarantee my delivery on Saturday, March 31st. So obviously I paid the full amount and set up for delivery on the Saturday.

On the Saturday, the delivery men were the MOST RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL people of all time. They did not want to bring in the items, wanted to just drop it off at the door. When I asked politely if they could bring it in the designated room (dining room). They proceeded to come into my home with their shoes on. I requested they remove their shoes and they STILL proceeded.

And then one of the men, ran one of the boxes into a door handle damaging the box. We asked that they open ALL the boxes so we can verify that it is the correct product and that it is not damaged.

They did NOT want to do this. We had to open the boxes OURSELVES. I told them that I did not want to sign until seeing all the product. They insisted it is not their responsibility and that I needed to sign so they can deliver the remainder of their product. FOOLISHLY i signed.

Within two minutes of these men storming out my door, I realized that there were TWO table bases instead of ONE table base and ONE package of table legs.

I immediately called the men to let them know the wrong product was delivered. They said that's not their problem and to call customer service and proceeded to drive away. So i then continue to check all boxes noting that the product was also chipped and damaged (probably from poor handling of the boxes).

I then called customer service to tell them what happened and my dissatisfaction. No one apologized for the inconvenience of not having all the pieces of my dining set delivered and for the poor quality it arrived in. They simply did NOT care. I asked that these be sent at their earliest convenience and requested it be around a certain time. They pretty much told me they will send it whenever they have it. Of course I argued and argued. And then agreed a week later was fine because I cannot guarantee me being home all day Mon-Fri as i have a FULL TIME job.

As the week goes by, I find out they did NOT order all the replacements of the damaged parts and that only 2 items would be exchanged on the agreed date. How did I find this out? I had to be the one to call and follow up on my order to ensure it was still coming and the product was still available. But that call only informed me that they DID NOT have the product and I would be on a waiting list with 32 other people!! When were they going to communicate this to me?!!

And on top of that again, no apologies, no date has been given as to approximately when the product will be available. And NO compensation for my troubles.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Bad boy already has all my money so they DO NOT CARE. They have had my money for 2 weeks and I still do not have my dining set nor does it look like I will have it any time soon. Every communication with Bad Boy, it is ME calling. No one has reached out to me.

I ask to speak with a Manager and every time, conveniently they are not available.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK. TAKE THIS CRAP BACK.

Unsatisfied customer. Never returning customer. Telling everyone NEVER to buy from Bad Boy.

Review about: Bad Boy Furniture Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Customer service or the product.

Comments

I agree. Their no refund policy is a load of crap.

2 months to get my purchase, and it was damaged, nor constructed properly. Showed the gm of the location I purchased it from and was told to understand "real world situations" when I requested my money back and almost punched out the rep for being a *** The only thing that stopped me was that I have a wife and kids to take care of. Nobody I know will be making their purchases from their as the word has been spread. About 1200 ppl I know have seen my story and being in the construction industry, thousands more will be aware of bad boys interest and appreciation in their clients hard earned dollars.

5 years max it's going bankrupt.

I've never wanted to see anyone fail in business or life as much as I encountered that day. Hope that manager goes broke and homeless, then maybe will understand what the true value of a hard earned dollars is worth, not have furniture when you need it and have a taste of his own medicine in a "real world situation".