Went to Badboy in Brampton and found out the most disrespectful staff I've encountered.While doing competitive pricing, I was told that I would not be served and wanted me to leave the right store right away.

When asked why, the manager said I would not be served as I am trying to match competitors price. ( which clearly states on Badboys website that competitive price will be honoured ) I was treated as if I have stolen something. They could've said to me that they cannot match the price but looked like they didn't want me to price match, and asked me to leave right away. Extremely disappointed as family members would always go to Badboys for purchases but will never ever go there again or let anyone I know go there.

Their phrase "NOOOOOBODY is better" is misleading. It's NOOOOOOBODY is better in ripping customers off. STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE.

Most of the other competitors will gladly honor competitive pricing.(By the way once I left BADBOYS, I went to the competitor and I got a better deal than I was expecting)

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bad Boy Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8000 and wants Bad Boy Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, service and cheating. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bad Boy Furniture staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments