Went to Badboy in Brampton and found out the most disrespectful staff I've encountered. While doing competitive pricing, I was told that I would not be served and wanted me to leave the right store right away.

When asked why, the manager said I would not be served as I am trying to match competitors price. ( which clearly states on Badboys website that competitive price will be honoured ) I was treated as if I have stolen something. They could've said to me that they cannot match the price but looked like they didn't want me to price match, and asked me to leave right away. Extremely disappointed as family members would always go to Badboys for purchases but will never ever go there again or let anyone I know go there.

Their phrase "NOOOOOBODY is better" is misleading. It's NOOOOOOBODY is better in ripping customers off. STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE.

Most of the other competitors will gladly honor competitive pricing. (By the way once I left BADBOYS, I went to the competitor and I got a better deal than I was expecting)

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service, Cheating.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 01, 2015.

Comments