I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer at the bottom !
my warranty will be up in may 2016 and want to know who will fix it after that! I went to bad boys to complain about this and they told me that i should buy extended warranty!
So what i want to know is that they only sell products to last 1 year!this is the second time i am have a problem with bad boys !!!washle
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Feeling cheated and ripped off
- Terrible experience
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Washing Machine
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."
- "I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped. They basically told..."
- "Paper too narrow. How could this happen? Is this for narrow minded people? We bought this at Walmart. When opening one of the sis - packs this roll came out...."