I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer at the bottom !

my warranty will be up in may 2016 and want to know who will fix it after that! I went to bad boys to complain about this and they told me that i should buy extended warranty!

So what i want to know is that they only sell products to last 1 year!this is the second time i am have a problem with bad boys !!!washle

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bad Boy Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about washing machine from Bad Boy Furniture was poor quality and feeling cheated and ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bad Boy Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bad Boy Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Aurora, Ontario, Canada #1177041

Do not know why people keep buying from Bad Boy.The way they treat the customers is nightmare.

They should be out of business long long time ago.Please stay away from them.