I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer at the bottom !
my warranty will be up in may 2016 and want to know who will fix it after that! I went to bad boys to complain about this and they told me that i should buy extended warranty!
So what i want to know is that they only sell products to last 1 year!this is the second time i am have a problem with bad boys !!!washle
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Feeling cheated and ripped off
- Terrible experience
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Washing Machine
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "On September 11,2014 we purchased a sofa, love seat and chair in your Scarborough store. (Sales bill No. K187417) in that time I bought additional Five (5) years Solid Gold..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "The worst delevery i have ever seen. Very bad qality furniture. I ordered a bedroom which arrived damaged and missing parts. Spoke to customer service who promised a replacement which..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."
- "I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped. They basically told..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."