I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer at the bottom !

my warranty will be up in may 2016 and want to know who will fix it after that! I went to bad boys to complain about this and they told me that i should buy extended warranty!

So what i want to know is that they only sell products to last 1 year!this is the second time i am have a problem with bad boys !!!

hema20162016 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Bad Boy Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1350 and wants Bad Boy Furniture to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bad Boy Furniture washer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Bad Boy Furniture-Rip Off Bad Boy Furniture "I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Reclining couch set Bad Boy Furniture "I purchase a reclining couch set last march. I bought the 5 year warranty and have called and complained about the material wearing down (11 months old) I have called..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Customer Care Review from London, Ontario Bad Boy Furniture "HORRIBLE SERVICE . I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking..." Read more Bad Boy Furniture - Very bad product quality and terrible customer service at stroe level. Bad Boy Furniture "very bad store to purchase things from. Store manager Brian in Whitby lacks customer service experience and is very rude. I have no idea who put this in a store..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more