On Saturday, April 23 I went to Bad Boy, Kitchener and saw a dresser with a sticker price of $149.00.I went out to my car to measure it to see if the dresser would fit (when I came to pick it up) and when I came back in the manager (I assume) was calling, "Excuse me ma'am, excuse me ma'am." He then informed me that the price was wrong.

I told him he had to sell it to me for the sticker price.

According to him - no.

I feel that they should have sold me the dresser at the sticker price and I feel that I should take a male friend back in the store to talk to them.They might listen to a man!

badcook wrote the review because of pricing issue at Bad Boy Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bad Boy Furniture to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bad Boy Furniture and bad boy furniture sales manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments

Aurora, Ontario, Canada #1177037

This Bad Boy Kitchener store is really bad.Stay away from them.

Especially the salesman and managers. They treat you nicely when you have not purchased . When you come back for return or exchange. They act like they never know you.

These are fake people.Stay away.