Bought kitchen appliance at bad boys so called vip sale October 23,2015.Got by (wells financial) approved and paid deposit $500 .

Bad boys called on Friday October 30 and asked I come in to the store. They then ran another credit check for approval with another institution and asked that I cancel my current approval or take my money back. The staff who was so friendly on purchase date was very rude. Their final discussion to me was, that they tried to help me by giving my money back.

Now after, having these people convinced my wife that she had the perfect and best prices guaranteed and placing me on the hook for financing.

( which was even given increase by the finance company on Thursday october29,2015.

TINA.SALES MANAGER, DONNA OPERATIONS MANAGER AND DESRIER.WAS A BUNCH OF NO GOODS, and should be addressed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kitchen appliances. Bad Boy Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kitchen appliances in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bad Boy Furniture.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments