I have being in for over 20 years,I never expreince such hustle.

I bought a bedroom set (Champagn) back in Nov 2017 and they send me a broken Chest, all the drawers were falling a part so I kept calling for four month consequently before I got a respond. The costumer service is very rude and they dont want to deal with me.

She asked me to send photo of the Chest I did but still no respond again. So I went to the Store. I met their manager (Rahman), he was so arrogant to extend that he doesnt even want to talk to. He acted as if he was busy.

I left feeling very frustrated.

Finally they respond to mu calls and told me we will send a new one. The send another one with the same problem and another back and forth. They agree to send another but it has the same problem. They start blaming the manufaturer now.

I ask to get my money back because I was so pissed but the refuse. They want to send me sombody to put some glue in it! What a joke. I am dealing Rimpi Sharma , she just hung the phone on my by putting me on hold while I am talking to her and never got back to me since.

Today March 29, 2018 still problem not solve. But I will never give up because I paid so much money for the bedroom. When I want to the warehouse they dozens of the same kind of drawers and chests they trying to glue (easy fix).

Why they still selling the bedroom set eventhough they know its a bad quality. Very sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Chest Of Drawers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments