Style and Design

I went into the Bad Boy showroom, picked out 3 sofas, paid for them in full and arranged for their delivery on the spot.5 months later, 3 misdeliveries, and unlimited frustration, I still have mismatched sofas that were not the ones I ordered and paid for.

I have made over 30 phone calls/emails to this effect to both and still have no resolution (they refuse money back when the sofas I ordered are not what I received). WORST SERVICE IN MY LIFE!!! If you call the "service" department, patiently wait over 1/2 hour for someone, anyone to answer, you automatically get redirected to an automated voice mail system!

I do not know how this company stays in business!I cannot speak well about them in the least bit!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of leather sofa from Bad Boy Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1700 and wants Bad Boy Furniture to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bad Boy Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bad Boy Furniture?

Comments